Are you running a digital skills event or need help getting started? These resources will help you engage your community and support people in the use of technology and improve their online confidence.
Go Digi Pop Up Event Guide
Read our 4-step guide on how you can create a digital skills pop up event at your organisation. This guide will introduce you to what a pop up event is, give you ideas on promoting, planning and running your event.
Downloadable promotional resources
No time to design your own fliers or promotional material? Use these templates to help spread the word about your next digital skills event.
- Editable and printable certificate of achievement template
- Editable and printable sign up form template
- Editable and printable letterhead template
- Editable and printable A3 and A4 poster template
- Editable and printable press release template
- Go Digi Learning Guide List
- Navigating the Go Digi Partner Organisation page (.pdf)
- Adding a face to face event as a Go Digi network Partner (.pdf)
- How to become a Go Digi Network partner (.pdf)