1. Go to the panel on the homepage (see image a) or learner landing page (see image b) that looks like this.
2. To search for a face-to-face learning event you can either;
a) Type in the postcode you are looking for events in. Some postcodes have many suburbs within them. Select the one you want and click search.
b) Select a state on the Go Digi map of Australia. This will take you to a new page where you'll be able to see the Network Partners and the face-to-face learning events on the map.
3. Either way you search for face-to-face learning events, your results will display on a map in a new page.
4. You can read the map using the map key below. It will look like this.
5. If you have entered a postcode, you will be able to scroll through the search results. There will be Network Partners and Face-to-Face learning events listed.
6. In this example we are looking for the Face-to-Face learning events. Click on 'See full details' for more information on the face-to-face learning event that you have selected.
Congratulations, you have searched for a Go Digi face-to-face learning event successfully.